In order to meet the challenging needs of the corporate world environment, it is not just sufficient for a student of commerce to be sound theoretically but must Also, be exposed to the outer world in a dynamic way to face practical situations. The aim of the Commerce Club is to enrich and empower the students with academic and technical excellence. The committee works under the coordinatorship of Asst.Prof.Himani Apte The Commerce Club committee organizes different seminars and competitions.
Various activities conducted by the committee for the academic year 2022-23
- National Quiz on Financial Sector on 22th June 2022
- Seminar on Pathway to CA by CA Nikhilesh Soman on 1st July 2022
- Seminar on Career Opportunities in Banking Industry by Mr.Yogesh Lohkare on 19th July 2022
- PowerPoint Presentation Competition on Banking on 20th July 2022
- Quiz on Banking Industry on 21st July 2022
- Poster Making Competition on Banking on 22nd July 2022
- One day Seminar On Financial Awareness by Mr. Mr.Yuvrajsinh Desai on 04 th January 2023
- Highlights of Budget 2023 By Mrs. Prajakta Khamkar on 13th February 2023
- Seminar On Intellectual Property Rights By Dr. Hema Mehta on 06th March 2023
- FDP on shaping a Positive Learning Environment By Dr. Hema Mehta on 06th March 2023.