Career Guidance and Placement Cell
The Career guidance and placement Committee of the college functions with the objective of providing guidance and assistance for the students to achieve their career goals. It provides awareness on Higher Education or Studies, Self-employment and Job opportunities. The cell works under the coordinatorship of Asst.Prof.Shweta Bajpai
The Career guidance and placement committee organises career guidance programmes and recruitment drives for all the students. The committee motivates students to develop technical knowledge and soft skills in terms of career planning, goal setting.
Various activities conducted by the committee for the academic year 2022-23
- Seminar on Career Orientation Programme by TATA strive by Ms.Lubina Khatib on 30th June 2022
- Seminar on Pathway to CA by CA Nikhilesh Soman on 1st July 2022
- Workshop on Interview skills by Mr.Gaurav Kajale on 7th July 2022
- Internship Interviews with LK Consultants by Mr.Gaurav Kajale on 12th July 2022
- Seminar on Career Opportunities in Banking Industry by Mr.Yogesh Lohkare on 19th July 2022
- Orientation Programme by Anudip Foundation for training and recruitment on 12th September 2022
- Mock Interviews and Microsoft training by Anudip Foundation on 19th December & 20th December 2022
- Seminar on Career Opportunities in Insurance Industry by Mr.Manoj Malloth on 21th December 2022
- Orientation programme Campus to Corporate careers by Technoserve India Ltd on 01st February 2023
- Orientation for Internship Programme by Reliance JIO on 10th February 2023
- Seminar on Career opportunities in Aviation and Hospitality Sector by Mr.Manish Chipukar on 9th March 2023
Intercollegiate Career Fest was organized by our college in collaboration with Techno Serve India. Thirteen companies came to our campus for recruitment including Motilal Oswal, Aditya Birla, Eureka Forbes, Impact Infotech, Voitekk, etc.
Around 239 students appeared for the interviews and different companies selected 229. 29 students from our college were recruited for this career fest.
5 students from FY started their Internship Programme for this academic year