To encourage, excel & empower students for self-development.
To inspire, prepare & make students learn to succeed in changing world.
Our Aims and Objectives
- To make higher education relevant to the learner and the community.
- To integrate relevant skills into the higher education system.
- To provide skill based education to students currently pursuing higher education but actually interested in entering the workforce at the earliest opportunity.
- To provide opportunities for community–based life-long learning by offering courses of general interest to the community for personal development and interest.
- To provide entrepreneurial orientation along with required skill training for self-employment and entrepreneurship development.
- To provide guidance to the students of the College with reference to career choice and development
- To assist the College in organizing activities for the benefit of students.
- To organize activities for social awareness and social benefits.
- To impart value based education with emphasis on self-discipline and character building.
- To enrich the students’ personality by encouraging their participation in Curricular and extracurricular activities
- To ensure transparency and just and fair College administration by avoiding partial or discriminatory treatment of students.
- To make the College a model institution of excellence in all respects.